Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Final Countdown: T minus 5 days


Daily Index:

Watching - American Idol. Because my brain is just that fried.
Eating - What have you got? No, seriously. WHAT HAVE YOU GOT.
Reading - Bridge of Sighs by Richard Russo. Because my brain isn't that fried. Although I can only manage about 10 pages before I fall asleep.
Wearing - only stretchy jersey-type fabrics. In XXL. Don't judge.
Hearing - the harmonious sounds of my almost-three-year-old daughter making up nonsense songs, repeatedly requesting to play with my iPhone or watch a "bideo" on the computer, and running/dancing around the living room with just her diaper on.
Cursing - the fucking SNOWSTORM currently raging outside my windows. Also the fact that the high tomorrow is supposed to be, like, 5 degrees. At least it's supposed to warm up again by the weekend.
Loving - that my long-suffering husband, when he comes home and I'm all pregnant-pissy-cannot-be-pleasant, instead of shooting me the evil eye gets on the phone and orders me my favorite take-out pasta and plays with the Hatchling to get her out of my hair.