Monday, March 02, 2009

Not fit for public consumption


Oh, y'all. I am so bitchy and irritable. Today marks the two week countdown: assuming nothing happens early, we'll be greeting kid 2.o sometime around 1pm two weeks from today. Which means I should be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, right? The pregnancy is almost over! I should be happy about that! And I would be, except the heartburn and the sleeplessness and the sheer inability to MOVE is making me a total crabass all the time. Everyone and everything is just getting on my last nerve, which makes me SO MUCH FUN to live with. Gah. I don't even like living with myself right now. I'M GETTING ON MY OWN NERVES. What's the cure for that, I'd like to know? So, anyway: blogging may be light, unless I can think of anything worthwhile to say that doesn't involve being annoyed by everything.