Thursday, January 29, 2009

Feh.


I'm still #$*()#@$#&! sick. I no longer feel like death warmed over and I've been able to sleep a little the last two nights, but I'm sure as hell not healthy. Twice today I had a coughing fit so hard that I puked. Fun times. I've also had four, count 'em, FOUR doctor's appointments this week, because the fetus hasn't been cooperating properly with the damn monitoring. Nothing to worry about, she's totally fine, I just have to keep going in. It's a pain in the goddamn ass.

The Hatchling is doing better but her sleep schedule is all fubar, a usual side-effect of illness with a toddler. Today, for example, she did not take a nap. Under normal circumstances this would have pushed me right over the edge, but my resistance has been so weakened that I've moved beyond aggravation to resignation. We played with her new legos and I gave her a pedicure.

Hope your week has been less diseased than ours. Anyone know any non-medicinal methods for mucous eradication?