Tuesday, December 02, 2008

In other blogging news ...


So I just spent some time last night on updating my other blog and was planning on having an advent extravaganza of posting to make up for not having posted on it for, like, two months, but then Google disabled it sometime in the wee hours of the morning because it thought it was a spamblog. So now I have to wait until an actual person reviews it and sees that it's not, and I'm not sure how long that will take. In the meantime, though, I've set up an Amazon.com store for Books Your Kid Should Read, and right now it's featuring a bunch of my favorite holiday books. So if you're in the market for reading material for your kids or someone else's, you could, you know, stop by and take a look. If you buy through my site I get a (very small) kickback from the purchase. And I'll let you know when the other blog is back up.