Monday, December 15, 2008

Butterfingers


I swear, this pregnancy is making me a total klutz. I'm not saying that I'm the epitome of grace at the best of times, but the last two weeks my level of physical ineptitude has really gotten ridiculous. I can't fix a meal without dropping at least three key items on the floor. I can no longer pour myself a drink without spilling at least a few drops. I drop ... everything. Books, shoes, silverware, my glasses, you name it. I can't even type as well as I used to be able to. IT IS IRRITATING. Particularly when I'm making many things for Christmas-type gifts, and the band-aids! I have used so many! I'm presently working on the theory that drops/smudges of actual human blood give gifts that handmade, one-of-a-kind essence that you just can't buy. (And really, why would you WANT to?)

In other news, my other blog has been de-spammified, so there are new recommendations up for your yuletide reading pleasure.