Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bleaaarrghh


My chest cold: still present, though getting *slightly* better. I still sound like an asthmatic walrus when I'm sleeping, so that's fun for Mr. Squab. But the BEST part is that I gave the cold to the Hatchling, despite all the hand washing and Purell-ing I've been doing since I got sick. I tell you what, there's nothing like having your baby wake up screaming at midnight with a fever of 103.5 to really get you alert. A swift dose of Tylenol got the fever down, but the poor baby just feels so wretched, and there's not much we can do to make her feel better. AND I'm late with her monthly newsletter, AND I have literally no clean underwear, AND why does it have to be stinkin Monday tomorrow?

In case you're wondering, yes, I would like some cheese with my whine.